Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Settling in...

Hi all.  It's been three wonderful weeks of marital bliss for me..... well honestly, most of the days of the 3 weeks have been great.  I won't lie and say we haven't had some minor disagreements with adjusting to living together.  It's natural that our schedules were totally different: he has his routines, and so do I.  I absolutely love this home though, and I'm super excited about being able to make it "OUR" space.


This is my our home.  Excuse the grass needing to be cut.  It's been raining the last few days.

... but look, I don't have to run from the driveway to the front door in the rain anymore.  Whoohoo for a garage.  LOL


So as most of you know, I'm not working yet, which is an adjustment in itself.  I've has a job since I was 16yrs old.  Most days I'm done doing everything by 1pm, but I love being able to have a home cooked meal ready when my husband gets off work, cleaning, grocery shopping, and decorating this house.  You guys will probably see many posts of my projects in the near future. 

I AM GOING TO START POSTING MORE SINCE I HAVE A DEDICATED COMPUTER SPACE AND SETUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment