Saturday, October 22, 2011

Life update

Hello everyone! I just wanted to give an update of what's going on in the life of the Simmons'.
As for me, I'm finally working again. I work for a family clinic in Wilson NC. This is a totally different experience for me. I am supervising a staff of 3, and I feel like an adult who is finally working a real job. I'm learning more and more everyday!
As for Antonio, he's found a new love... The iPad. He takes it everywhere he goes and talks about it all the time. He is also attempting to do some home improvement with the help of his dad. Looks like I'm going to get my craft room sooner than later. I am super excited! I will keep you guys updated.

The both of us are yet again adjusting to running a household where both of us work. Keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment