Friday, February 9, 2018

Simmons family TODAY

So... its been a long time since I posted a new blog.  As you can imagine there have been many changes in our lives.  I won't try to tell it all in one posting, but guess what.  We are the proud parents of not 1, but two precious kids.  There were days that I thought this might not happen, but we have truly been blessed.  Meet Carter and Olivia!





Meet Carter Antonio Simmons.  He was born January 2016.  He is the happiest, sweetest, strong-willed, energetic little boy you'll ever meet.  There isn't much this guy won't try to do.  Did I mention he's independent.  He loves to play his drums (drums were totally his dad's idea!) He also enjoys climbing on EVERYTHING.  He loves giving everyone in the house hugs and kisses.  

Now presenting Ms. Olivia Rose Simmons....




This is the princess of the house.  She was born August 2017, just 1 day after our 6th wedding anniversary.  She is the calmest, sweetest, cutest little girl, and I could not have asked for a better baby.  Everyone says they look like twins.  I never knew I could be this happy!

Before I go, just a few more pics...

                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment