Tuesday, May 29, 2012

TASTEFULLY SIMPLE

As some of you may already know from Facebook, I am a Tastefully Simple Consultant, and I am very excited about my newest endeavor!

http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/ssimmons2

Tastefully Simple is a company that looks to give you tasty meals that are simple to make.  Each item that you purchase only requires 2 or fewer ingredients (yes, it's true) to prepare. 

The products are very flexible and customizable.  Add the standard 2 ingredients, or create a culinary masterpiece, it's all up to you!!!

You can learn more, and party while doing so by booking your party today.  Do you have an upcoming housewarming, wedding shower, or just want to invite a few of you friends over for a monthly meeting or book club? Why not setup a taste testing party today, and let me provide the menu for you.

All interested people should email me at sherita_ts@yahoo.com or call me at 336-324-5045.

No comments:

Post a Comment